Pages

~ Scavenger Hunt ~




Yes, I know it's Monday, but I had a linkup of my own on Sunday, so I decided to linkup a day late. :)

This is my very first time joining on this link up! When I read about it last week I thought it was an AMAZING idea! So all week I was all about "finding" these items!

1.  Dress up
 
This is my neice Kaylee dressed up as a butterfly for Halloween.  Funny thing is, I had the same "adult" costume.
  
2.  Candy 

You always want to come to my house for Halloween, I get the good stuff!! 
 
3.  Pumpkin

My first year carving a pumpkin. Well I've carved one before, the typical triangle eyes one, but this year I bought the little kit with the stencils and everything.  I enjoyed it and was thoroughly proud of myself!
 
4.  Spooky

This little zombie actually scared me at one point when he popped out from behind a wall when I least expected it!
 
5.  Orange

The leaves are changing quite rapidly these days!  I was able to find a tree that was orange, most I found were more of a  yellow or red.






 photo tawnysiggy_zps35e4128e.png

1 comment:

  1. Great set!

    Your niece's costume is adorable, and that is a very scary zombie!

    Great job carving the pumpkin. We used stencils once too! They were pretty fun, and make for such pretty pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete

Reading comments motivates me to write more awesome stuff, not to mention makes my DAY! ♥ I always respond (via email) to EVERY comment posted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...